MINI WEDGE RULES - If you show up with a cart bacically like everyone elses you can race. This class is for Fun and to get the Kids involved in racing, Let just have a good Time. Drivers will be required to purchase a KIDS pit pass ($15.00 on Regular Shows,) If the Adult bringing the Child does not wish to purchace a PIT Pass you will be premited to park outside the pit gate and help the driver on and off the track with the purchase of a general admission pass.
Transponders In Every Division but Mini Stocks and Mini Wedges: Tye Twarog will be selling transponders his phone number is (740) 391-9990
Attention Drivers: If you are driving in two different divisions you will be required to purchase two pit passes
Mufflers Mandatory in every Division
Please Note: Fisher Preformance will be there selling parts and Hoosier Racing Tires. Lias Tire by Tye Twarog will be there selling parts American Racer Tires and fuel.
• We will be trying a judgment call in 2012. Further instructions will be given at the driver's meetings.
• Race Line-ups are done by WCS procedures. We will be qualifying during hot laps we will invert into the heats. Then a redraw after the heats for the top spots in the feature.
• Sprint cars are the only division using an orange cone on the front stretch for single-file restarts.
410 Sprint Cars
The rules for the 410 Sprint Car Division will follow those established by the All Star Circuit of Champions with the following exceptions:
•Hoosier Tires ONLY - COMPOUNDS TBA
Fronts: Item Number 31131 Tire Size 85.0/8.0-15 Compounds D12, Item #31132 85.0/8.0-15 Compounds D15, D20
Left Rear - Item # 38137, 38147, 38157, 38159, 38167 - Compounds H12, H15
Right Rear - Item # 38221 - Compounds H15, H20, Medium
• If you run a dish wing then no wicker bill is allowed. If you run a flat wing then a 1-inch wicker bill is allowed - All Star rules in effect.
UNDERSTAND ALL Star Circut of Champions rules but not PROCEDURE...ASCOC rules for car bodies only...
SUPER LATE MODELS
• Tire Compound Rule: American Racers 44 or harder or Hoosier 1300 or harder and LM 20's - for rear tires only. Front tires will not be checked.
Open Tire rule with NO SOFTS
26.5 JSR Med, 27.5 JSR Med, 26.5 or 27.5 TSMA hard