FLAT TRACK KART RULES
- 1.Must be a full racing “flat” kart. (no home built karts)
- 2.Full body and full rear bumper Recommended
- 3.Driver must wear full helmet, neck brace, shoes, and long sleeves (no hoodies withstrings)
- 4.350lbs min and 400lbs min (with driver) classes only
- 5.Lead must be painted white and fastened well to the kart
- No Go Pro Can be mounted to your body or helmet.
Engine: “Box Stock clone” Black Harbor Freight Predator 212cc 6.5 Engine
- 1.May remove stock gas tank and replace with top plate and fuel pump
- 2.May remove Governor and disconnect oil level switch
- 3.Pump gas only
- 4.Any type of clutch
- 5.Must run chain guard
- 6.EVERYTHING ELSE MUST REMAIN STOCK
- 1.Any driver finishing in the top 5 of their feature may claim the winning engine for $150.00
- 2.Winner may remove top plate/fuel pump, clutch and chain guard then they must sell the engine
- 3.If the winner won’t sell, they forfeit the win and all prize money.
- 4.Claim must be made to a race track official within 10 mins after feature
- 5.Engines may also be subject to tech at any moment during the night
*Rules are subject to change during the year to better the competition for the fans and drivers*
Payout: 1st-$40 2nd-$30 3rd– $25 4th-$20 5th-$10
*This class is meant for FUN!! Absolutely no arguing or fighting. ZERO TOLERANCE!!!
Pit pass purchase is needed for drivers and crews ($30) kart pit located in infield
$15 entry fee for additional class
Kart practice and heats will be held before the big cars roll out for their practice. The features will be during big car intermission.